African American Economic Recovery Think Tank, LLC
A Stand for Resolve
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein
The AAERTT founding members Stanley L. Scott and Edward Exson Sr. commissioned this 2017 Economic Roadmap. The AAERTT is a knowledgeable goal-driven team with 40 plus years of combined Civil Rights, Business, and Community Engagement experience.
The AAERTT Core Mission facilitates and nurtures progressive critical thinking leadership in the African American community, develops enterprise corridors, teaches and develops, promotes, and encourages business ownership, community investment, and stabilization in urban core communities.
The African American Economic Recovery Think Tank presents "40 Acres and A Mule", an African American Urban Core Economic Development Roadmap. – Click on the link below… HTTP://www.facebook.com/groups/AAERTT/files/ - 303 pages.
Four Community Building Components -
1. Family Infrastructure (Home Economics Management)
2. Afrocentric Elementary Education based on Arts, History, and STEM Technology.
3. Preventative Health (Balanced Diet, Physical Activities, and Self-Affirmation)
4. Cooperative Economics (Business Development Ownership)
Guiding Principles of the AAERTT
"History shows that it does not matter who is in power... those who have not learned to do for themselves and had to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they did in the beginning." -- Dr. Carter G. Woodson
"There is only one way to achieve economic zeal for the African American community's empowerment. First, trust in real people with a common Value Proposition agenda. Second, seeking, developing, and believing in innovative community resolutions. Afrocentric Education based on the Arts, History, and STEM technology. Embraces collaborative learning, keeps your plans close to your heart. Lastly, surround and engage people more intelligent than yourself, and remember if it does not make sense, it does not matter. - Stanley Scott
Strategic management involves formulating and implementing the primary goal of an Organization or Business top management on behalf of the community or owners, based on resources and assessing the internal and external environments in which the organization or business competes.
@AAERTT – Holistic Economic Platform
1. AAERTT (@aaertt) has four strategic components needed to increase the Quality of Life index by 20 to 30 percent within five years.
2. The AAERTT understands the methodology required to influence these communities holistically. Therefore, we have developed tools to inspire Education, create entrepreneurship, community stabilization plans for re-occupying abandoned homes, community investment clubs, and teach marketing and customer service skills.
3. A solid plan for redeveloping critical urban communities with affordable multi-income households, apartments, public and private charter schools (pre-K through the sixth grades), neighborhood social-historical events, and environmentally safe parks by controlling and increasing individual and community wealth and decreasing material consumption.
4. Our overall goal is to find and direct financial resolve, addressing and implementing critical strategic components to achieve comprehensive transformation and empowerment within five years.
Stanley "Doc" Scott
PO Box 2672
Jacksonville, Florida 32203
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 404-719-7188